1. Determination of bearing type and configuration. (The reference factors are: bearing installation space; bearing load size, direction and nature; speed; rotation accuracy; noise and friction torque; rigidity; relative tilt of inner ring and outer ring; installation and disassembly; bearing configuration; market Sex and economy).
2. Determination of bearing size. (Bearing life required by machinery; equivalent dynamic load; equivalent static load; speed; main dimensions of the bearing; basic rated dynamic load; basic rated static load; allowable axial load).
3. Determination of accuracy grade. (Rotation accuracy; noise and friction torque; speed; bearing accuracy).
4. Fit and internal clearance. (The size and nature of the load; the temperature difference during operation; the material, size and accuracy of the shaft and the housing; the fit; the temperature difference between the inner ring and the outer ring; the speed; the preload; the bearing accuracy; the internal clearance of the bearing).
5. Material and type of cage. (Speed; noise).
6. Countermeasures for special environments. (Medium conditions, such as temperature, sea water, vacuum, medicine, dust, gas, magnetic field, etc.; special materials; special heat treatment; special surface treatment; lubricant).
7. Lubrication method, lubricant and sealing device. (Using temperature; speed; lubrication method; lubricant; sealing device; limit speed of bearing; grease life).
8. Installation and disassembly methods and installation related dimensions.
9. Final determination of bearing and its surrounding specifications. Finally, a bearing with satisfactory performance is obtained.
Previous | What is bearing steel?